Saturday, September 4, 2010

Benefits of Storybooking

Storybooking is a great way to captivate the meaning of a particular photograph.  Why just take a photo when you can write something about it to explain it to others who may see it....

Have the storybook displayed on your end table of coffee table for enjoyment by the whole family...Your friends are also interested in your life...Why not share it in story form?

From time to time, I see many amazing examples of other's creativity when it comes to storybooking...and I am able to use what they have done to create something for a photo of mine.

One wonderful technique uses a faded water color sheet over a picture...Then inverting that set up to make the object look as though it is a reflexion in the water. 
I used this with a photo of my Grand Daughter and am totally thrilled by the results...
You are only limited by your imagination....Creativity can grow in each of us with a little help from our friends.

Consider your photos and the stories they have to share...Then hop onto your computer and start a project...
I use this time for MY time...My time to get alone with my thoughts and create wonderful, life long displays of the people and things I love.

Give it a try...You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment