Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking and your ever evolving CREATIVITY!!!

I often wonder where creative people get their ideas….Doesn’t seem unfair that there are people out there who can take something so simple and make it FABULOUS???

I am one of those poor unfortunates who can only dream, well not even dream, of making something fantastic out of mere nothing but thanks to digital scrapbooking, that has all changed.

You see, depending on the program you use, you can copy from someone else’s genius.  It isn’t really being a copy cat, it is really just using the templates that someone has come up with to help those of us less creative…LOL

A friend of mine Heidi allowed me to copy one of her’s…See what I did???  Here is Heidi's:


Here is Mine:  Only it really is not blurry...

I just tweaked it to match my liking…and NO it is not blurry like picture suggests. Without Heidi’s help, I would not have come up with this by myself…Thank so much Heidi…

Another advantage of a good program is the use of color combinations…Now I am a quilter…I love to quilt…I made this back in 2003. But I didn’t come up with the colors…I am really no good at that…But the lady at the quilt shop asked what colors I like and she did the rest…I won 1st place for this one.


Well with a good Digital Scrapbooking program, you have your color combinations figured out for you…and/or you can break them down anyway you would like to use them…As with this collection of art work.  You are able to break down each element to use, let’s say, the frog by itself or the green paper in the back ground by itself…or the candy canes for a greeting card.



Digital Scrapbooking can be anything you want to make it…Hybrid Digitals are wonderful too…I mentioned them before…

With Hybrids, you can create Clocks and Card Decks.

             
With the correct Digital Program…You are only limited by your imagination and even then….There is HELP!!!

Until next time…
I am Lenisa And I am your Personal Publishing Consultant.
You can Contact me for more information at:

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower from Blog Hopper.
    Please follow me back at My Blog Thanks, Denise

    ReplyDelete